The dietary advice I’m trying to follow:
It is ridiculous that humans know more about distant galaxies than human nutrition. The hard part with nutrition isn’t finding information but sorting through lies, pseudo science, wishful thinking, and mis-information. Here’s what I’ve come up with. Comments welcome.
1. Vegetables (all different colors, and especially leafy greens).
7. Turmeric (applied both before and after cooking, with black pepper).
8. Coffee (with cinnamon when convenient).
9. Tea (black for taste, green, occasionally hibiscus).
10. One meal a day without meat.
11. Little refined sugar.
13. pro biotics: live yogurt, sauerkraut, pickled vegetables.
14. Vitamin D supplement.