* Russians see western law-abidingness as an exploitable weakness.
* They function by making threats, and getting others to back down.
* They consider democracy and prosperity on their boarders to be a threat.
* They try to secure themselves by sowing chaos and instability.
* Rampant alcoholism and abortion-as-birthcontrol – they’re already off the demographic cliff. (In sharp constrast to all the “traditionalist brotherhood” propaganda.)
* Most jihadists of any non-Middle East country.
* Real possibility of fracturing. (As was also concluded by Stratfor.)
* They’ve threatened Nuclear War against the US (and Poland and others).