14th April Daily News Digest of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine
1. Donald Tusk named three possible aims for Russians in Ukraine.
2. Russian Fiction the Sequel: 10 More False Claims About Ukraine.
3. Minister of Foreign Affairs of UK William Hague: There is no doubt that accidents on the East of Ukraine are planned by Russians.
4. All attacks of armed groups of people on the local government institutions in the Eastern Ukraine have now officially been classified by the General Prosecutor Office of Ukraine as acts of terrorism in accordance with the article 285 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
5. The reserve battalion of the National Guard of Ukraine goes to the East of Ukraine.
6. OSCE commission was not allowed by terrorists to visit Sloviansk.
7. France is sending one more military ship to the Black Sea.
8. Press Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council explained why the anti-terrorism operation instead of the state of emergency is used in Eastern Ukraine.
8. The City hall and the police stations are heavily guarded in Sumy region on the North of Ukraine.