Let the Russians refute these 10 facts:
1. The state called – Muscovy was renamed to Russia by Tsar Peter 1 only in the 18th century, in 1721.
2. A tribe called the river flowing through the region Moskva, in the Moksha language this can be translated to mean “dirty water”. There is no other language in the world which can translate this word. The word – “kremlin” is a Tartar word which means “a fortification on a hill”.
3. In the Middle Ages all European cartographers worked and created their maps all the way to the borders of Rus’ (Rus’ – is the territory of contemporary Ukraine!) The Ulus (a turko-mongolian sociological term which delinates a particular group of people) of Moscovy, with its Finnish people, had always been designated as part of the Horde and Europe appropriately considered it to be part of Asia.
4. Moscovy (Russia) paid tribute to the Crimean Khan(!!!!!), its sovereign and their Host, who was a successor of the Golden Horde until 1700. The Tsar of Moscovy met with the Crimean ambassador on Poklannaya Hill who was on horseback, while the Tsar was on foot leading the horse by the bridle to the Kremlin, once inside he sat the ambassador on the throne and knelt before him.
5. In Moscovy in the year 1610, the dynasty of Genghis Khan came to an end Morza Gudun – better known to the world as Boris Gudunov, and then throned Alexey Koshka an ancestor of the Finnish Kobyla family, and in marrying him to the church they renamed him and gave him the surname Romanov, as if he had come from Rome to rule over Moscovy!
6. Catherine the Second, after the end of the rule of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in 1795, made a decree that all the Finno-Urgic tribes of Moscovy to be named socalled Great Russians while the Ruthenians or true Rus people to be called Little Russians!
7. No one ever saw the original agreement of Peryaslav of 1654 which was allgedly signed by Bohdan Khmelnytsky and the emissaries of Tsar Alexey of the created Romanovs!?
8. For many centuries, archaeologosts have tried to locate artifacts which would confirm the location of the Battle of Kulikovo, though searches have proven fruitless in proving that such a battle of Dmitri Dontsov being victorious over Mamai ever took place. To date it is but a myth created based on the finding of a few artifacts by a procurator of the Most Holy Synod, on Stepan Nechayev. Such a position allowed him to create any myth he chose. So until now this myth of the battle has been bellowed out, though there is little proof it ever took place!
9. The Pskov, Novgorod and Smolenks oblasts of Russia – were all former principalities Slavic- Rus Kingdom and had nothing to do with Finno-Urgic Moscovy, whilst they were respectively occupied by the Horde in 1462, 1478 and 1654. And Slavic tribes or peoples never lived in other areas of Moscovy, the present Russian Federation.
10. The Golden Horde and her daughter – Muscovy – were the only nations in the world that ever enslaved their own people. This explains the eternal backwardness of Moscovy which is so rich in natural resources as compared to European countries which are at a disadvantage when it comes to thse resources. Indeed, the efficiency of free people is much higher than that of slaves…