Apparently a book called “The Jewish Century” by Yuri Slezkine celebrates the many accomplishments, including Communism.
From an Amazon review of the book:
Yuri Slezkine, in his book The Jewish Century, dedicates an entire chapter to the Jewish role in fostering Bolshevism. He provides the following facts:
• 40% of the founding members of Russia’s first socialist party, the Group for the Emancipation of Labor, were Jews.
• 60% of the communists who returned to Russia with Lenin on the ‘sealed trains’ were Jews.
• Over 40% of the Petrograd Soviet in 1917 was Jewish.
• About 25% of the Soviet Party’s Central Committee in 1919-21 were Jews.
• Lenin was part Jewish through his maternal grandfather.
• A majority of the “leading communists who took control of Russia in 1917 -1920 were Jews”. These individuals included Leon Trotsky (head of the Red Army), Yakov Sverdlov (Chairman of the Central Committee), Grigori Zinoviev (head of the Comintern), Karl Radek (Press Commissar), Maxim Litinov (Foreign Affairs Commissar), Lev Kamenev, and Moisei Urtsky .
• Half the key leaders in the Bolshevik central party in 1917 – the group that voted for the October 1917 revolution were Jews.
• Forty percent of the Military Revolutionary Committee in 1917 was Jewish.
• The first Soviet Politburo was over half Jewish.
• In the Ukraine, “Jews made up nearly 80 percent of the rank-and-file Cheka agents”. In other regions, Jews were also disproportionate represented in the Cheka.