Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine intends to introduce the so-called wealth tax .
This was during a speech in Parliament , said Prime Yatsenyuk.
“The Government considers it necessary to effectively tax wealth” – said Yatsenyuk.
He said that the government considered several options , including type of income tax deposits.
According to him, in all Member States passive income taxed
He noted that in the current environment to introduce the tax on income from deposits will force people to pick up deposits.
“So we decided this year not to introduce taxation of income from bank deposits. We propose the introduction of a progressive scale of income of the people ,” – said Yatsenyuk.
“He who will earn more than 300 thousand UAH, will pay a tax of 20 percent, more than 500,000 – 25 %,” – he said.
The prime minister noted that the issue of taxation of about 300 thousand citizens of Ukraine .
10 Planks of Communist Manifesto:
1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools.